We want to get to know who you are before starting the revamping process. What are your likes and dislikes? What you are willing to try? What are you not okay with? Here are our steps:
- Step 1 – provide you with a questionnaire (get to know you)
- Step 2 – place items you no longer need onto a clothes rack
- Step 3 – come to an agreement on what should be kept vs. not kept
- Step 4 – give recommendations on kept items (how they can be worn in different ways)
- Step 5 – advise on additions needed to your closet and/or dresser (ex: black dress, more colors, satchel bag, clutch, belts, jewelry, organizers)
- Step 6 – take pics of the outfits you are having difficulty organizing. We send recommendations to you via email within a week. This will be less stressful for you to figure out on your own.
- Step 7 – we take the discarded items away for you (to be donated)
*Closet revamping includes 1 closet and 1 dresser per person.
Email Fashion Coffee for pricing.